If you register for any of Swing Foundation’s activities you are agreeing to the terms below.
- The organisation: the Swing Foundation organisation;
- The attendee: the individual attending Swing Foundation’s classes/activities/workshops etc.
Registration and admission policies:
- The organisation guarantees admission only after complete payment of the fee;
- The organisation reserves the right to revoke admission, with no fee reimbursement, to attendees not respecting these terms and conditions;
- The organisation will not be held responsible for any expense incurred by the attendee;
- The organisation will not be held responsible for any lost/damaged belongings nor for injuries.
Rules to be respected during Swing Foundation’s activities
- The attendee will pay respect to the other participants, teachers, organisers, facilities and all equipment;
- No form of psychologically or physically hostile/offensive behavior will be tolerated. Offenders will be immediately revoked admission.
Cancellation & refund policies
- Registration to Swing Foundation’s activities can be canceled by attendees with the following reimbursement rules:
- For cancellations made earlier than 3 days before the start of a block/event, 80% of the fee will be reimbursed;
- For cancellations made later than 3 days before the start of a block/event, no refund will be made.
- Note: in case you registered with a partner your cancellation can also affect the registration of your sign-up partner
- These rules apply in all cases, including those due to last-minute sickness/injuries or any event that is not caused by the organisation.